These are tunics for Scouters (GSM, SM and ASM in all sections, Commissioners, and HQ).
From the 1938 POR:
Rule 292. The following additional differences are also permitted:--
(1) In place of shorts, shirt and scarf, there be substituted, if desired, khaki shorts, khaki tunic with or without a belt of the same material, khaki shirt and collar, and green tie.
(2) Breeches with stockings or leather leggings are permissible, but not desirable.
"Authentic Classic African Safari Jacket for men by Tag Safari Clothing. A timeless coat which features cross stitched shoulder epaulettes to secure binoculars or a camera, Swiss tabs to keep long sleeves rolled up, two buttoned flap covered pockets on the chest, two large flap covered cargo pockets with dual buttons at the hips, and a belted waist. Modeled on the classic worn by great explorers and hunters for well over a hundred years."
Note: The cross-stitching on the epaulets will need to be removed prior to wearing shoulder boards. Obtain a seam ripper, watch a you-tube on its use, and be selective in which stiches you cut.
TAG SIZE CHART ORDER BY SIZE - ALL MEASUREMENTS IN INCHES
Women's Vests and Field Jackets
|To Fit Bust||32"-33"||34"-35"||36"-37"||38"-39"||40"-41"||42"-43"|
|Vest Back Length||26"||26"||27"||27"||28"||30"|
|Jacket Back Length||25"||26"||26"||27"||27"||28"|
GARMENT WASHED 100% COTTON
* Tag garments are pre-washed and pre-shrunk. The variations in pressing, shading, and sizing are a normal part of the process used to obtain the special features.
* The dyes used in these garments are of the finest quality. For best results, prior to wearing, these garments should be washed separately to remove any excess or residual color.
* Designed and field tested in mother natures' most rugged test lab, the African Bushveld.
* Thank You for Helping Us to Help Africa Through Trade and Not Aid.